Slopes n bends - PEZZAAD 67
What is Pezzad 67?
SLOPES AND BENDS Ponda Presents PEZZAAD 67 , an unique format to test the mettle of the riders as they go through an on-road ride of 67 kms and a total elevation gain of 909 meters across the periphery of Antruz mahal.
What is the Route?
The scenic route starts from the GVMS ground Farmagudi Ponda going towards GEC and descending the back side hill and moving towards the hinterlands of Apevhal, Bhootkhamb, Savoi Verem, Codar, Nirancal, Shiroda & Adpai.
What are the event Details
Date : Sunday 14 Feb. 2021
– Reporting time: 5:30 am.
– Event flag off: 6:30 am.
– Breakfast Point closure at 9.30 am.
– Event Closure at 1.30 pm.
– Start point, End point and Lunch at GVM’s Smt. Nelly Joildo Aguiar Secondary and Higher Secondary School campus, Farmagudi,
– Breakfast Point at Shri Gananath English High School, Nirankal Ponda, Ponda, Goa, (33 km)
What about the registation link
- Registrations are now closed for the event we would like to thank everyone for an overwhelming response